EXHIBIT AT ReAM 2023
You will have the opportunity to connect with industry experts and gain an in-depth understanding of the industry. During the event we will be seeing you Additive Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering is used within the Energy Sector, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Sector, Mobility Sector, Healthcare Sector, and Construction Sector. 3D Printing Experts, Industry Leaders, Manufacturers, Chief Engineers, Software Experts and more, will gather under one roof to highlight the challenges and opportunities this industry offers their audience.
At ReAM, we implement the most daring and interesting formats of interaction with attendees. Our exhibitors are market leaders. Those who are at the front-end of 3D printing industry evolution.
ReAM is the platform adapted to the needs of the Middle East market with a targeted audience from:
- 200+ VIPs from the largest Middle East companies
- 60% are decision makers in the act of purchase
- 90% of visitors confirm to return
Aldrich Energy is proud and excited to launch this incredible forum, where we will:
- Discuss how businesses are implementing these technologies in manufacturing and utilizing cutting-edge platforms & advanced engineering as part of their growth strategies.
- Opportunity to network with domain experts.
- Attend presentations centered around knowledge enhancement of Smart Manufacturing, 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing technology implementation.
- Discuss upcoming 3D Printing Technologies.
The growth of 3D printing
Since its inception more than 30 years ago, additive manufacturing, better known as 3D printing, has advanced and grown into a technology with a market size that stood at USD 15.10 billion in 2021. It has seen an average growth rate of 20.2% in 2020, as compared to 2019, with a market size projected to grow to USD 83.90 billion by 2029, according to an industry report by Fortune Business Insights. One reason for this exponential growth is that 3D printing facilitates complex designs that cannot be produced with conventional manufacturing technologies.